I see something odd with your eval being your passing "parms",
it would help much to do something like the following:

Eval      WebOut = '<a href="http://pacnet/cgi-rpg/FD003R4?location='
          + %trim(Location)
          + '&mfitem='
          + %trim(mfitem)
          + '&mordno='
          + %trim(mordno)
          + '">'

This of course is all in your convert database procedure (the DS/file name)
for converting your "parms" to data fields when reading in html data.

The way you had it previously, you would have to look at the data, search
for the question mark,
and feed the data through, way too much work for me.

If you would like, off-line I could send you some text files of how I have
done an open order
inquiry web page, first showing the header detail, then calling another CGI
to show the detail.

It works like a charm - the first couple of cgi programs where "weird" to
say the least, but once
you get the swing of it, it all makes sense.

Some of my code is not as pretty as some would prefer, but I am much like
Brad in I prefer to know
why I am doing something, and how it really works.

The other thing that helped me much in coding web pages was to do some
surfing, see something "neat"
and look at the html source to see how they did it.

I have some rather interesting java scripts that my rpg-cgi programs write
out too, its just all
output to html source, nothing magical, just different rules than green
screen, kind of like an
American having to learn to drive on the other side of the road in Europe.

HTH

Mark A. Manske
Fleming CSD - Plymouth Division
Sr. Project Lead