http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/iseries-toolkit/CVSROOT/src/qrpglesrc/numseq.irp?rev=HEAD&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/iseries-toolkit/CVSROOT/src/qrpglesrc/replace.irp?rev=HEAD&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup

David Morris

>>> joepluta@PlutaBrothers.com 02/22/02 11:11AM >>>

I'd be happy to see an example of a UDF.  It's time I started seeing
which
of these pieces make sense where.  I know that IBM has given us what
amounts
to a gigantic toolbox - kind of like the seven drawer monster on wheels
my
Dad had in the garage.  And, not unlike the case with that toolbox, I
need
to learn what each tool does and when to use it.  (As opposed to just
using
that wonderful big rubber mallet for everything <grin>).

Joe