Just call me Ram. Everyone else does including my wife who is an american
from the south. :-)

-----Original Message-----
From: rob@dekko.com [mailto:rob@dekko.com]
Sent: Friday, February 22, 2002 9:42 AM
To: rpg400-l@midrange.com
Subject: RE: Using subproceedures in CL programs

A thousand pardons for leading you astray Mike, and to any others!  By all
means, use Mangavalli's method.

ps.  Not to avoid any cultural issues but do you wish to be addressed as
Mangavalli, RamM, Mr. Ramanujam or am I thinking American and have the
names backwards?

Rob Berendt
Benjamin Franklin

                    "Mangavalli,
                    Ramanujam"              To:
"'rpg400-l@midrange.com'" <rpg400-l@midrange.com>
                    <RamM@Mvmills.com       cc:
                    >                       Fax to:
                    Sent by:                Subject:     RE: Using
subproceedures in CL programs
                    rpg400-l-admin@mi
                    drange.com

                    02/22/2002 09:35
                    AM
                    Please respond to
                    rpg400-l

Mike,

CALLPRC can return a value.

CALLPRC PRC(Proc_name) PARM(Parmeters) RTNVAL(Return_Value)
Is this what you are looking for?