Hector,

If you are interested in an API solution, you have two options I know
of.
The first is the list object API, QUSLOBJ. That works pretty well and
builds
a list of object attributes into a user space. The second is to use the

list processing APIs. These are really cool and allow you to build
lists
synchronously or asynchronously.

The iSeries-toolkit supports the list processing APIs. Here is a
program
that uses that support to change object attributes like source file
that uses
the toolkits support:

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/iseries-toolkit/CVSROOT/src/qrpglesrc/chgobj.irp?rev=HEAD&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup

Go down to the OpnObjLst call, which is where the processing loop
starts.
You have access to quite a few object attributes with these apis. To
download
the entire iSeries-toolkit, go to
http://iseries-toolkit.sourceforge.net

David Morris

>>> hsanchez@driscollchildrens.org 01/23/02 01:02PM >>>
I need to print a list of objects in a library.  I need to show the
name of the object and the date last used.  I have to use the WRKLIB and
WRKOBJ commands with no luck.  I can display the objects, but I need a
printout.  Can anyone offect any suggestions?

Hector Sanchez
Programmer
Driscoll Childrens Hospital
(361) 694-4176