Hi Peter,
An example would be great.  Thanks.
If you also have examples to gather info from a browsers to send to the 400
that would be great too.
Thanks again.

Juan Robledo
Programmer Analyst

                                 "Peter Dow"
                                 <pcdow@yahoo.  To:   <rpg400-l@midrange.com>
                                 com>           cc:
                                 Sent by:       Subject: Re: Visual Basic form
-->AS/400 Pgm.
                                 rpg400-l-admi
                                 n@midrange.co

                                 12/05/2001
                                 12:26 AM
                                 Please
                                 respond to
                                 rpg400-l

Hi Juan,

If you have Client Access Express installed on the PC, you can add "IBM
Client Access Express ActiveX Object Library" (c:\Program Files\IBM\Client
Access\Shared\cwbx.dll).  This will give you a Remote Command button you
can
place on a form.  One of the properties of the button is the AS400 system
which you're connecting; another is the command string to be run on that
system, e.g. "CALL PGMA PARM(x y z)".  Any results you want to pass from
the
RPGLE to the VB program should be in the form of messages to the job log.

As I recall, the help was not too bad, but if you'd like an example, I can
send you one offline.

hth,
Peter Dow
Dow Software Services, Inc.