I do not know what the problem is but it is hardly related to teraspace.
MCH0601 is a generic message, space offset in a message is non-zero - so
this message applies to simple space.
Space class x'04' is  "04-implicit process space for activation group-based
heap storage" - from the same message.
Check for use of heap-allocated storage and check how you use pointers -
you can overstep to unallocated storage.

    Alexei Pytel

                    Alison Herman
                    <alison@gmdsoluti       To:     rpg400-l@midrange.com
                    ons.com>                cc:
                    Sent by:                Subject:     MCH0601 & Teraspace
                    rpg400-l-admin@mi
                    drange.com

                    11/26/2001 11:41
                    AM
                    Please respond to
                    rpg400-l

I have an RPG program that uses API's QsnCrtInpBuf, QsnReadScr and
QsnRtvDta Dynamic Screen Manager API's.    Under V4R4M0 they worked
fine.  We have gone to V4R5M0 and now get the following message:

                          Additional Message Information

 Message ID . . . . . . :   MCH0601       Severity . . . . . . . :   40
 Message type . . . . . :   Escape
 Date sent  . . . . . . :   11/26/01      Time sent  . . . . . . :
11:13:53

 Message . . . . :   Space offset X'00008039' or teraspace offset
   X'0000000000000000' is outside current limit for object
QPADEV000CSANDE
   155235.
 Cause . . . . . :   You tried to operate outside the specified space,
tried to
   operate on an unallocated page in teraspace, or tried to set the
space
   pointer outside the specified space. The object referred to is
   QPADEV000CSANDE     155235. The offset specified is X'00008039' for
most
   spaces, but X'0000000000000000' for teraspace. The space class is
X'04'. The
   secondary associated space number is X'0000'. The activation group
mark is
   X'00000000'. The heap space identifier is X'00000000'. The pointer to
the
   start of the implicit process space used for the allocation is
   X'8000000000000000FF49461417001000'. The space class designates the
type of

I get this after the 3rd API is called (there are no errors returned
from the API themselves).  The line of code is:

C                   Eval      BufferDta = BufferDtaFld

Fields defined:

 D BufferPtr       S               *
 D BufferDtaFld    S          32767    Based( BufferPtr )
 D BufferDta       S          32767

I have gotten the lastest cum PTF and got all PTFs related to teraspace
applied.  Still the same message.  The first time this is run it is
okay, but the second time they get the message.

Any help would be appreciated.

Alison Herman