Hi, Barbara

Now I can understand PEP perfectly.

And I will pay attention to the program stacks. I guess you mean the program
message queue. If you convert OPM into ILE and if the program (CLP or
RPG) used the SFLMSG or whatever, we must change it.

BTW did you need PEP in the program stack, I wonder ?...

Anyway, Thank you so much for supporting us!

TIA

Regards.