of course,
when i´m running a cl i want to know the name of the object of that cl
source  ,

example:
when i call cl xpto ( member_name:xpto ; source_file:qclsrc ;
object_name:xpto )
what i want to know , its if there is any cl instruction, that can retrieve
the object_name to me (xpto)

thanks

Pedro Salé Reis
MIS Assistent