Dennis,

Retrieve from from objects the source and place them in a source PF
(RTVQMSRC and RTVFRMSRC are the commands I think). Then transfer the source
PF's. On the other machine use CRTQMQRY and CRTQRYFORM commands with the
source PF to recreate (recompile) the objects again.

Regards,
Carel Teijgeler

Subject: SQL Question

V4R5M0 - Current with cum & group ptf's

I am trying to copy 2 QM/400 query & form definitions from one machine to
another & I am not sure which is the "best" way to accomplish my goal.

I have done the "cut & paste" method for the query definitions but when it
comes to the form definitions, I end up keying it from scratch.

The CL, DDS, & RPG was all done with ftp.

So, do I have to save these query objects to a save file & then restore the
save file on the other machine?

Thanks - Dennis.