From: rpg400-l@midrange.com
Date: Thursday, October 18, 2001 09:14:44 AM
To: rpg400-l@midrange.com
Subject: Re: Checking for Valid Dates
I thought you could only do a TEST on a field defined in the D spec as a
date field. The field that I need to check originates in the DDS. Am I
wrong on this?
Thanks
John M. Bauman
Lead Programmer
Ward Trucking
Second Avenue & Seventh Street, Greenwood
Altoona, Pa 16602
Voice: (800) 458-3625 Ext. 284
Voice Direct: (814) 947-1284 (Direct Line)
Fax: (814) 944-5470
Visit our website at http://www.wardtrucking.com