Hello Every Body

My Name is Mukesh.K.Keswani (A fresh Blood in As/400 Field & willing to
create future from it) I need some help from you by forwarding my Resume to
Respective Companies Or A place where you know where i can get a break.
Thanking You & Awaiting for Feedback (Comments Welcome)

Thanking You

MUKESH KESWANI

502, Hare Rama Palace, Block C-863/1725,

Netaji Kurla road, Ulhasnagar-421005, INDIA

Ph: 91 – 251 – 532666

Email: mickey_ksn@indiatimes.com

Passport Number: A-2299842 valid up-to 2nd October 2006

Being in a responsible position of Junior Database Administrator in
Oracle OR As/400

Strengths

* Software languages: C, C++, VB6.0, RPG/400, CL/400, SQL

* Database: DB2/400, Oracle 8 (working experience), MS Access 7.0

* Database Admin Knowledge: Performance Analyzing, When to use which utilities,

Snapshots, Triggers, Constraints, index, views

Backup & recovery methods, Stored Procedures

Trained Memory (By trainers Harry lawyers, Dr. Bharat Chandra, Avinash
Gulrajani)

Power mathematics

Training people in

Personality development
Communication skills
Fast Reading, Power Maths, Memory Power.
Computers
Windows, Msoffice (More than 200 students)
Tally 5.4 (8 Students)
Oracle (2 students)

Software development projects

Visual Basic 6 + MS Access + MS Excel: (4 similar projects)

Project : MLM Soft

Industry : Multi-Level marketing (MLM) companies
Project Description

Easy windows based GUI for all user operations (VB Forms)
Create, validate, update, secure & maintain (Backup / Recovery) of database
of distributors, products (product deliveries, inventory stocks), accounts (MS
Access)
Manage complex network calculations for distributor commissions (VB Classes
& modules)
Generate all types of reports (MS Excel)
My Role

1st Project: Identifying the software needs & concepts suitable for this
industry (using domain expertise of MLM industry), vendor development,
generating Software Requirement Specifications (SRS) documents, implementation
co-ordination
2nd Project: Above plus payments negotiations & follow ups, project
progress monitoring, business logic implementations testing
3rd Project: above plus more technical involvement in terms of Designing Forms,
implementing Classes, SQL queries, Database Designing
4th Project: Totally individually implemented the projects (All above plus code
writing, testing, on-site implementation, user training). Focused on
performance improvement based on learning from earlier projects.

IBM AS/400 V4 R2 based project

Project : Payroll management system

Industry : All commercial industries involving Payroll management

Project Description

Used OS/400, RPG ILE/400, DB2/400, CL/400, ADTS/400 (SEU, SDA, RLU), DFU
Creating database for employee master, grade master, dept master. (Physical
& Logical Files)
Adding data to Department Master & Grade Master using ‘Data File Utility’
(DFU)
Creating Screens using ‘Screen Design Aid’ (SDA) for employee master Menu,
employee detail entry screen, Subfile designing for extracting employee details
information, Pay slip entry screen
Reporting Pay slip using ‘Report Layout Utility’ (RLU) for employee.
Use of indicators for validations & function switching purpose
My Role

Done the project individually as this was a part of IBM AS/400 course curriculum

AutoCAD Based Project

Project : P&I Flow sheets designing software

Industry : Instrumentation & Chemical Industry

Project Description

Used AutoCAD R12 & AutoLisp Programming Language.

Automation of generating Process & Instrumentation drawings (P&Ids)

Customization of AutoCAD for library developments

Created more than 500 symbols being used in P & IDs with logical
characterization & integration of library within existing menus &
dialogs of AutoCAD

My Role

Done the project individually as this was a part of curriculum of
B.E(Instrumentation)

Achieved highest marks in the class (96/100) for this novel project.

Business management

I have been in marketing company for 2 years

Charting out marketing strategies to suite the current market situations

Creating action plans for implementation of marketing strategies from time to
time using techniques such as Ratio analysis of calls made to business
generated.

Strong team development and motivational skills have been great assets for me
in consistently expanding the large distributor chains in Networking business.

Identifying the potential of team members and switching roles accordingly

Conducting Group Meeting & brushing presentation skills of executives,
thereby imparting Leadership skills

Achievements

1. Achieved a turnover of 15 Millions in 1 ½ Year with Magnetic Healthcare
product manufactured by Japan Life Korea. Using the Network Marketing strategy.

Achieved a turnover of 15 Millions in 1 Year with Branded consumer products.
With 6 Franchises finalized. Marketing Organization is ORBITS International.

International Exposure

South Korea trip awarded from company for achieving 14th Rank all over India on
the basis of turnover.
Hong Kong trip awarded from for attending business conference all over ASIA.

Qualifications

Basic Education

Mon-Yr

First Class Honors Bachelors of Engineering in Instrumentation

>From Rajiv Gandhi College of Engg.

Aug-97

Computer Courses

AutoCAD R12, AutoLisp, Visual Basic 3.0

Jul-96

Sep-96

AS/400 with Concourse Info Tech Int'l Ltd. (DADAR)

Feb-98

C++, Visual Basic 6.0, ACCESS, ORACLE, HTML,

Jan-01

Corporate Training

Personality development course "The Winners" (10 days)

Sep-96

Landmark Leadership Program (6 Months)

Apr-99

Presentation skills (2 days)