That is not possible, a subfile takes position 1-80 of each line, you can
only
have "non-subfile" fields on record formats either below or above the
subfile.

A windowed subfile will work, but you did not say "how" these extra fields
are
being used; so this may not be an option.

The way around this is "ugly", but I used to work on a S/34 and
S/36(pre-subfile days).
So do not code this as a subfile, then you can layout your screen just how
you
want it to look - its not pretty, and can be a lot of extra work; you have
to control
everything, and have different field names for all the "records" in your
fake subfile.

HTH
Mark A. Manske
Fleming CSD - Plymouth Division