But, wait! There's more. We use CRTDUPOBJ because the data files will stay
in the test environment.
Not sure what ChgPF would accomplish. In order to change the PF's
associated source file, it would have to reside in the target first.
Haven't used the command in that manner - yet. Which manual would explain
it in more detail for me? I hate to take up more of your time - unless of
course you can spare it :-)
Thanks,
Fran