Good day all

I am not sure where I should ask this question,
but as most of us have written programs to move SAVF data to a PF,
or from a PF to a SAVF,  i was not sure if I would need to look down the
same road again.

I have the following situation.
Currently I save a library to tape before and again after the End-of-Day
processing.
On the SAVLIB command, I output these two SAVLIBs to tape using the LABEL
parm, so the tape contains two files, named BEFORE and AFTER respectively.

Now I am busy changing the programs to use Save-While-Active using save files.
However, when I come to SAVSAVFDTA to move the data to the tape,
I cannot change the tape label name (to BEFORE and AFTER)

I cannot use the combination of Label and Seq number,
as there are some other saves inbetween that I left out of the story to
simplify it.

Any Ideas ??

Much appreciated..

Kevin