Hi Seth,

Along with the subscription to NEWS/400, comes an AS/400 Network
professional membership. However, a subscription doesn't give you an
infinite number of memberships.

Somebody at your company should have the AS/400 Network membership
information and could provide that to you. If you or your company would
like multiple professional memberships, a mere $39 gives you a
professional membership and I believe that also means you get another
copy of the magazine and other professional membership benefits.

I'm sure there are those that will think that if a company subscribes to
the magazine that all of the employees should have a professional
membership. Keep in mind that employees come and go, and there is a cost
associated with bringing the online information to readers. $39 is quite
a bargain for professional membership and helps offset SOME of the cost.

Cordially,

Gary Guthrie
NEWS/400 Technical Editor

P.S. - This is in regard to an RPG-related question and answer on the
list!  :)