Hi

Remember that the RPG II WSID is the 2 character long s/36 workstation id,
not the 10 character os/400 id,
if you were planning to use it that way.

Lars

                    "Norm Dennis"
                    <wmss@iinet.net.a       To:     <rpg400-l@midrange.com>
                    u>                      cc:
                    Sent by:                Subject:     Re: INFDS Sy 36
PSDStr... Issue
                    rpg400-l-admin@mi
                    drange.com

                    21-09-01 15:58
                    Please respond to
                    rpg400-l

WSID and RRN are Format extensions on the File spec in the RPG II program
if my
memory serves me correctly.
KRRN
KWSID
I vaguely recall using these, must be 15 years ago now.

HTH

Norm