Do you have your WKRHTTPCFG set up like I described in my other note?
If not, that may be the reason it isn't showing up in the browser,
directly, but it doesn't explain the STDOUT problem. That is probably
because you don't have two X'15' after the Content-type.

Bob Cozzi
cozzi@rpgiv.com
Visit the new on-line iSeries Forums at: http://www.rpgiv.com/forum

On
> Behalf Of Mangavalli, Ramanujam
> Sent: Tuesday, September 18, 2001 2:00 PM
> To: 'rpg400-l@midrange.com'
> Subject: RE: HTTP Server Problems.
>
> Bob, I cannot see the member in the browser.

text/html\n\n