Yes, you have to expose the source member or the file or the library to
the browser.

You can do that with a PASS statement in the WRKHTTPCFG file.
If you're using the Apache server, that statements, I've heard, are
different.

Pass  /qsys.lib/mylib.lib/*

This allows access to all the files in MYLIB

Pass  /qsys.lib/mylib.lib/QHTMLSRC.file/*

This allows access to all the members in QHTMLSRC in MYLIB

Pass  /qsys.lib/mylib.lib/QHTMLSRC.file/mymbr.mbr

This allows access to the member named MYMBR in MYLIB/QHTMLSRC

Any of the above will work, you need to choose which level of access to
provide.

FYI, you can also include a shortcut to the source file by adding the
following statement to the WKRHTTPCFG file:

Map  /mysrc/*   /qsys.lib/mylib.lib/qhtmlsrc.file/*.mbr

By adding the above statement, you can access the members by doing this:

http://www.mydomain.com/mysrc/mymbr

The above is a shortcut method of getting at the following:

http://www.mydomain.com/qsys.lib/mylib.lib/mysrc.file/mymbr.mbr

Bob Cozzi
cozzi@rpgiv.com
Visit the new on-line iSeries Forums at: http://www.rpgiv.com/forum

On
> Behalf Of Bartell, Aaron L. (TC)
> Sent: Tuesday, September 18, 2001 1:49 PM
> To: 'rpg400-l@midrange.com'
> Subject: RE: HTTP Server Problems.
>
> Bob,
>
> Is there something that needs to be setup in my server instance to be
able
> to view a source member like you have shown below?
>
> Aaron

text/html\n\n