No, I don't believe this has been tagged as an error for a loooooong
time, if ever.  I remember getting burned by this several times.  I have
to read my code out loud with a colleague watching over my shoulder.  As
I read it, and pronounce "star blanks", then I stop, slap myself upside
the head, and thank my colleague for assisting.

Dan Bale
IT - AS/400
Handleman Company
248-362-4400  Ext. 4952