Folks:

There have been a lot of off-topic messages posted here recently ... and
I'd really appreciate it if you would take note of our focus.

This is the RPG400 Mailing list ... the focus is on RPG programming on the
iSeries / AS400.  Questions that relate to BPCS, JBA, or MAPICS, should be
posted in the specific mailing list.  Questions about hardware, software,
operating systems, and CL should be posted in MIDRANGE-L (unless the
primary focus of the message is RPG).