Apparently Dave's RPG400-L list eliminates attachments, so I posted the
reply on my own RPG list server rpgiv@yahoogroups.com and it does
contain the attachment. If you can't get it, email me, and I'll forward
a copy to you.

Bob Cozzi
cozzi@rpgiv.com
Visit the new on-line iSeries Forums at: http://www.rpgiv.com/forum

On
> Behalf Of Bob Cozzi (RPGIV)
> Sent: Monday, August 27, 2001 11:35 AM
> To: rpg400-l@midrange.com
> Cc: rpgiv@yahoogroups.com
> Subject: RE: ILE program problem

> --
> The GetEnv interface is a little flakey relative to most other APIs on
> the system.
> I've attached an excerpt from my new book on CGI Programming with RPG
IV