  • Subject: Re: Programing Question/Authority...
  • From: "Chris Rehm" <javadisciple@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 20:48:24 -0700

Well, I don't think it is practiced in most small shops either, but I think
it was great that you went through those steps. It would be great if that
was a documented, regular practice at that site. Whoever is responsible for
that machine should take advantage of the security utilities.

Chris Rehm
javadisciple@earthlink.net
If you believe that the best technology wins the
marketplace, you haven't been paying attention.