  • Subject: Re: Programing Question/Authority...
  • From: rob@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 10:42:06 -0500

OPNQRYF is great.  And those of you who still use it and figure it out
deserve respect.  But, as much as I respect those who knap their own
arrowheads out of flint I'll buy my arrowheads at the pro shop.  And I'll
use SQL instead of OPNQRYF.

Rob Berendt

==================
A smart person learns from their mistakes,
but a wise person learns from OTHER peoples mistakes.

                    Chuck Lewis

                    <clewis@iquest.ne        To:     RPG400-L@midrange.com

                    t>                       cc:

                    Sent by:                 Subject:     Re: Programing
Question/Authority...
                    owner-rpg400-l@mi

                    drange.com

                    07/26/2001 07:47

                    AM

                    Please respond to

                    RPG400-L

Great example and info Reeve, thanks.

OPNQRY can really do a lot - I started using it back in the S/38 days and
had the
"joy" of figuring out how to string stuff together for the QRYSLT with all
the
"s, etc :-) but once that was done WALLAH, some really powerful inquiry and
search programs !

Chuck

RPG400-L-UNSUB@midrange.com.

david@midrange.com