  • Subject: RE: Calling a program without knowing the parms
  • From: "Phil" <sublime78ska@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2001 02:22:10 -0400

With all this trouble, why bother to license it at all?  Is there reason why
you'd want it licensed?

Phil

-10/0032.html
http://www.softpanorama.org/OSS/license_classification.shtml
http://interactive.wsj.com/fr/emailthis/retrieve.cgi?id=SB992819157437237260
.djm

(sorry if any of those links wrap to the next line...  if they do, you'll
have to cut & paste them to make them work)

david@midrange.com