  • Subject: Re: Read subfile without clearin
  • From: Jim Langston <jimlangston@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 10:44:23 -0700

Yes, I have overlay on all formats being displayed.

Str002FM
  DUMMY
    ASSUME
  S1
    OVERLAY
    SLNO(01)
    CLRL(12)

Str002FN
  DUMMY
    ASSUME
  SFLHEAD
    KEEP
    OVERLAY
  SUBFILE
    (nothing, won't allow to compile with keywords)
  SFLCTL
    KEEP
    OVERLAY

I tried adding KEEP to the S1 format in STR002FM, which made me get rid of my
SLNO and CLRL, but it still did the same thing.

Also, in test I see that when I run my test program the screen is written with
S1, the screen is written with the Subfile, then the S1 record clears and I see
what was originally on the screen before I ran the program (I.E. I can see the
PDM screen).

It is like S1 is windowing onto the screen or something, I don't' quite
understand
what/why it's doing this.

Regards,

Jim Langston