  • Subject: Re: Standards and Egos (was RE: ILE Propoganda)
  • From: "Jim Franz" <jfranz@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 06:37:55 -0400

RE: Standards and Egos (was RE: ILE Propoganda)Currently working in a shop
with no standards, manager has actually kept the programmers from meeting to
develop standards. We are sludging thru rpg2, 3,& 4. Between the pgmrs, 2
contract, 3 in-house we do share ideas, but very quietly. Other contract
person was actually yelled at for using network server to share common
documents! We try, but if MIS management not into it, it's hard.
jim