  • Subject: Re: Internal Display file overlay
  • From: Jim Langston <jimlangston@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 14:51:59 -0700

Ahh, thank you.  FRCDTA did the trick, as I'm already doing EXCEPT
to write data to this record to display.

A few other people suggested DFRWRT(*NO), but in this case I don't want
the rest of the records to display immediately, only this one.

I was going through the DDS PDF from the IBM site again, and have
gotten up as far as EDTWRD.  I think I'm going to continue reading it
through again for Display File Keywords.  Incidentally, I didn't see DFRWTR
in the list of keywords for display files (I even scrolled back and checked).
I wonder why (not)?

Thanks!

Regards,

Jim Langston