Patrick,

add the keyword 'EXPORT' after the begin statement of your procedure.

HTH.

Peter Colpaert
Analyst-Programmer
Honda Europe NV
Langerbruggestraat 104
B-9000 Gent (Belgium)

Peter.Colpaert@honda-eu.com
----------
I pretend to work, they pretend to pay me
----------

"Patrick Conner" <pwconner@charter.net> on 30/05/2001 15:26:21

Please respond to RPG400-L@midrange.com

 To:      rpg400-l@midrange.com

 cc:      (bcc: Peter Colpaert/HE/EU/HONDA)

 Subject: NoMain w/ details

Here are the details.
Please, don't beat me up for not using copy books.

Calling proc code (Note: I'm not interested in the return
code for my test):

DI2_1500R         Pr              N
D#InqRef                         7P 0 Const
D#InqRefLine                     3P 0 Const

C                   CallP     I2_1500R($RefNo:$RefLine)

Called proc code:

H NoMain

DI2_1500R         Pr              N
D#InqRef                              Like(IDRef) Const
D#InqRefLine                          Like(IDRLne) Const

PI2_1500R         B

DI2_1500R         PI              N
D#InqRef                              Like(IDRef) Const
D#InqRefLine                          Like(IDRLne) Const

CrtPgm statement:
Create Options . . . .   MODULE(I2_1502R I2_1500R I2_1510R)
                                BNDSRVPGM(CENTERTXT CVTATTR
GETPRDID)
                                BNDDIR(QC2LE) ACTGRP(QILE)

Error in compile:
Message . . . . :   Definition not found for symbol
'I2_1500R'.