Yep, that was my very first idea, too.

We haven't had any log entries about sessions being closed, but my guess is
still a comms error.

Thanks.

Peter Colpaert
Analyst-Programmer
Honda Europe NV
Langerbruggestraat 104
B-9000 Gent (Belgium)

Peter.Colpaert@honda-eu.com
How many ears does Mr. Spock have? Three, a left ear, a right ear, and a final
front ear.

jerickson@800.com on 23/05/2001 16:42:32

Please respond to RPG400-L@midrange.com