  • Subject: Re: Trigger Problem
  • From: "Mike Silvers" <msilvers@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 17:18:14 -0400

This application is a financing application that runs over a file from a
different application.  We were not permitted to change the initial
application.  We wrote this new application and are using the trigger to
initiate the action from the first application writing, updating, or
deleting a record in the file.  Sounds confusing, but..like you said..it is
Friday.  We do not need to worry about OPS Nav or a download.  All we need
to worry about is when the file is updated in a green screen interactive
session.

Mike