  • Subject: RE: Debugging a batch program
  • From: Mark Keller <mkeller@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 14:11:28 -0700

I use batch debug all the time also, and it works fine.  I compile *source.
I do the same thing as Tim says below.

I have never noticed a 2 page sort of sensation.  I generally forget to put
my submit on hold back to *NO and wait for the next thing I submit for 5-10
minutes before I realize...  :)

Mark