  • Subject: RE: Can I get the Day of the week?
  • From: "Wills, Mike N. (TC)" <MNWills@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 12:17:24 -0500

Fine then be that way...but it will only work that way because of the
calendar changes. I am sure no one could ever tell exactly what day of the
week it was prior to the 1600's (or whatever that magic number is) because
of the many calendars that were involved. If it was Monday for us, it might
be Friday for the Chinese.

Maybe I should shut up now....