  • Subject: Re: Because it's there... (Was: Printer Overflow and BIF's)
  • From: rob@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 May 2001 09:34:58 -0500

If the PI is not contained within a subprocedure, and give it the same name
as the program, it replaces *ENTRY.

Rob Berendt

==================
Remember the Cole!

                    Jim Langston

                    <jimlangston@conexfr        To:     RPG400-L@midrange.com

                    eight.com>                  cc:

                    Sent by:                    Subject:     Re: Because it's
there... (Was: Printer Overflow and BIF's)
                    owner-rpg400-l@midra

                    nge.com

                    05/03/01 12:01 PM

                    Please respond to

                    RPG400-L

Can you use a procedure interface for an RPG program?  I knew you could do
it for sub procedures, and I do it all the time.  But how do you do it for
a program?  Then I could make it an optional parameter.

Regards,

Jim Langston

Me transmitte sursum, Caledoni!

RPG400-L@midrange.com