  • Subject: Re: QCMDEXEC
  • From: Jim Langston <jimlangston@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 02 May 2001 12:09:24 -0700

We had some S36 code and I was developing some RPG III function programs, which
wouldn't
work with S36.  I wound up writing an intermittent program in RPG III that
accepted
the S36 parameters, passed them to the RPG III program, received the results,
then
passed them back to the S36 program.

I'm not saying you should do this, but you might want to consider why you must
remain in S36 mode and if you can just introduce new RPG IV stuff through
interfaces.

Regards,

Jim Langston

--