  • Subject: RE: ILE Training
  • From: "Stone, Brad V (TC)" <bvstone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 15:33:42 -0500

Oh ya, the next version of eRPG will either have a large chapter on ILE or I may make it a seperate "pamphlet" type book and include it with the eRPG book, and also seperatly.  I'm not sure yet.  It will be based on the series of articles I did for Experts Journal, but more examples, explanations, etc.

Brad