  • Subject: Re: Overlay with 2 display files used by 2 different pgms
  • From: Jim Langston <jimlangston@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2001 14:23:55 -0700

Hmm... the display formats I created don't have either of those, CLRL
or SLN.  I modified this with SDA and it didn't stick them in, and I
guess I didn't run across, or understand the options in the options
screens.  I look for them, but this is what I have now (incidentally,
S1 does have CLRL(24) and SLN(01)).

Time to hit http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/pubs/html/as400/online/v4r4eng.htm
again.

  A          R SUBFILE                   SFL
  A*%%TS  SD  20010412  141927  JIML        REL-V4R4M0  5769-PW1
  A            DFSLCT         1A  B 14  3COLOR(YLW)
  A            DFUPC         15A  O 14  5COLOR(WHT)
  A            DFRCPT        10A  O 14 21COLOR(WHT)
  A            DFITEM         2A  O 14 32COLOR(WHT)
  A            DFLOT         10A  O 14 35COLOR(WHT)
  A            DFUNGD         6S 0O 14 47COLOR(WHT)
  A            DFUNDM         6S 0O 14 55COLOR(WHT)
  A            DFSPGD         6S 0O 14 63COLOR(WHT)
  A            DFSPDM         6S 0O 14 71COLOR(WHT)
  A          R SFLCTL                    SFLCTL(SUBFILE)

  A          R SFLCTL                    SFLCTL(SUBFILE)
  A*%%TS  SD  20010412  141927  JIML        REL-V4R4M0  5769-PW1
  A                                      OVERLAY
  A  46                                  SFLDSP
  A N45                                  SFLDSPCTL
  A  45                                  SFLCLR
  N  49                                  SFLEND
  A                                      SFLSIZ(0005)
  A                                      SFLPAG(0005)

  A          R SFLHEAD
  A*%%TS  SD  20010412  104129  JIML        REL-V4R4M0  5769-PW1
  A                                      OVERLAY
  A                                 13  2'Sl'
  A                                 13  5'Item No.        Receipt No    Lot -
  A                                      Number'
  A                                      DSPATR(RI)
  A                                 13 47'Good'
  A                                 13 58'Dam'
  A                                 13 52'Units'
  A                                      DSPATR(RI)
  A                                 13 63'Good'
  A                                 13 68'Splts'
  A                                      DSPATR(RI)
  A                                 13 74'Dam'

Regards,

Jim Langston