  • Subject: Re: Another trigger question
  • From: "Terri Harteau" <tshaw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 12:50:43 -0500

Hi,
    Until now, I thought DSPOPNQRYF was an IBM utility. It's always been on
our system, and works great! It looks like its a *CMD object in QGPL that I
can't find any source for.  It does perform a CRTDUPOBJ before it displays.
Thanks for the help, I would have never considered this happening.
    I might try to create a source for it. It does come in handy. Maybe I
can make the sort function work again. It no longer worked after we went to
the RISC box.

Terri Harteau
tshaw@felkerbrothers.com
Felker Brothers Corp.
Whoever said nothing is impossible never tried slamming a revolving door.