Hey Rob.

Is there anything that needs to be setup in order to run the RUNRMTCMD from
AS400??.

I get the following message after i run the RUNRMTCMD.....

"A remote host refused an attempted connect operation.
Command did not complete successfully. "

Please advice.

Thanks.
Reddy

rob@dekko.com@midrange.com on 04/10/2001 05:32:16 PM