  • Subject: =?Windows-1250?q?V=E1lasz=3A_Re=3A_Change_management_by_ADM=2F400_-?=thanks for answers
  • From: Refaie.Heba@xxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2001 20:01:55 +0200

Thanks Jim for your answer

I had also thought about something like this...to make a program to simulate the file description source from the objects...But I found a more easier solution...I have imported the objects (of the PF and the LF) to the ADM project...with this solution I am now able to create the dependant files and programs...I have a few programs that depend on external objects and we can keep track of them.

Kind regards
Heba

Jim Langston <jimlangston@conexfreight.com>