  • Subject: RE: PF contains multiple Members
  • From: "David Dunfield" <ddunfie@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2001 07:26:10 -0500

The only way I know of is to issue an ovrdbf command to a member, select the
records from that member, issue another ovrdbf command to the second member,
select the records, etc.

You also may be able to have 3 distinct ovrdbf commands to three separate
members, the from file would need a different unique name in each case, the
to file would be the actual file name, and the member name would be the
actual member name. The sql statement would then require a series of UNION
With clauses to retrieve the data from each member file into the set.