  • Subject: Re: No Report for Deleted Record
  • From: Jim Langston <jimlangston@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 16:06:18 -0800

Looking closer at this code, I am totally confused as to what it is you are
trying to do.  You have code to delete SB510AP and SB220AP, but are reading
SB510AF and SB220AF.

I think you either are wanting to delete SB510AF and SB220AF instead, or read
SB510AF and SB220AP instead.  Then, as in my previous message, you are using the
%found on the delete instead of the chain.

Here is something that should work (not tested) assuming you are reading the
correct records but deleting the wrong ones.

 * code not included for initial read of SB220AF and DoW %Found(SB220AF) *

c     LocationId    chain     SB510AF
c                   dow       %Found(SB510AF)

c                   delete    SB510AF
c                   eval      FileName =    'SB510AF'
c                   exsr      wrtmsg

c     LocationId    reade     SB510AF
c                   enddo

c                   delete    SB220AF
c                   eval      FileName =    'SB220AF'
c                   exsr      wrtmsg

c                   read      SB220AF
c                   enddo

c                   Eval      *INLR = *On

Regards,

Jim Langston