  • Subject: Re: *DTS to Timestamp
  • From: Jim Langston <jimlangston@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 09:58:47 -0800

Thanks, this is close to what I wrote, but I called it DTSToStamp and
it first calls QWCCVTDT to convert it then I do the move and return an
RPG time stamp.

Just what is CEELOCT doing?  About the same thing as CWCCVTDT?  DTS
is an 8 byte field, but your peGregor is a 17 byte field, the same
format that CWCCVTDT comes out with with *YYMD format.

I was just hoping there was something I was overlooking and that it was
very easy to convert between the two without moves.  Guess not.

Regards,

Jim Langston