Boy, are you a troublemaker!

I did follow the earlier suggestion, and checked their sample RPGIII program
size against the same program converted to RPGIV.  After removing observability,
the results were RPGIII 36864, RPGIV 40960 ... not significant, in my mind, and
certainly not 5 - 10 times the size!  I have printed out all the responses from
all of you, and am anxious for my meeting next week with the consultants!

Thanks to all for the feedback.

"Stone, Brad V (TC)" <bvstone@taylorcorp.com> on 01/19/2001 10:10:32 AM

Please respond to RPG400-L@midrange.com