  • Subject: RE: RPG/400 Definition (was Using VARLEN DDS keyword)
  • From: "Shaw, David" <dshaw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 13:22:17 -0500

Lynette,

The convention seems to be that RPG/400 = AS/400 RPG III, and ILE RPG = RPG
IV.  I've never understood why so many people insist on using these names
for the language rather than the correct ones, but that's the way it is.

Dave Shaw
Spartan International, Inc.
Spartanburg, SC
---
If you would like to subscribe to the MAPICS-L mailing list send email to
MAPICS-L-SUB@midrange.com or go to www.midrange.com and follow the
instructions.