  • Subject: Re: Clever UNIX/C Constructs
  • From: booth@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 06 Jan 2001 16:09:05 GMT

Man, Frank you hit that nail right on the head.  How many "great new
solutions" have washed up on our shores, been acclaimed the wave of the
future, and three years later disappeared as another fad washes over us.
In the meantime us regular people get to maintain that stuff for the next
13 years.

Booth Martin
Booth@MartinVT.com
http://www.MartinVT.com