  • Subject: Re: STRDBG vs SRVPGM
  • From: Scott Klement <klemscot@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2001 12:53:59 -0600 (CST)

When I want to debug a service program, I'd do a STRDBG PGMA, and then add
the service program with F14, I don't have any problems

My only guess is that maybe its not actually hitting the break point that
you say you added in the service program?

Try stepping with F22 (Step into) instead of F10 (step).  This will cause
it to step into your subprocedures when you're going step-by-step.

Good Luck