  • Subject: RE: RPG/IV Source Utility
  • From: Zylka Marc <Zylka.Marc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2000 13:32:40 -0500

Jim, you have another good point.  Personally, I don't use
file record names to read.  This situation would also occur
if the file was setup as a Primary, Update file (UP) and there
is either an update or delete statement.

I could get all of the records associated with the files in
the program and reference that information while we're checking.

You're correct, it's getting more complicated.

Thanks,
Marc Zylka