  • Subject: RE: lifetime of a static variable
  • From: pytel@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 13:07:25 -0600

Think of it as a generalization of a concept of "main program".
For ILE "main program" is activation group.
Most of resources in ILE are scoped to activation group - static storage,
heap storage, open files etc. etc.

    Alexei Pytel

Joel Fritz <JFritz@sharperimage.com>@midrange.com on 11/15/2000 10:54:28 AM

Please respond to RPG400-L@midrange.com