  • Subject: Re: Fw: PGMREF and non-IBM Commands
  • From: Jim Langston <jimlangston@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 10:17:14 -0700

How about considering making this open source instead of freeware?  Basically,
the only main
difference is you supply the source code for free instead of just the program.
There is an
opensource movement for the AS/400 being started that currently has one full
blown package
being worked on, WyattERP, an ERP system.

Regards,

Jim Langston