  • Subject: SNDDST Failing with DIA Error 0401
  • From: "Coleman, Katherine" <KColeman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 14:35:36 -0400

Trying to do a simple SNDDST with a text file attached and am receiving the
following error.  after a detailed dreview of the SNDDST command, referring
to several online articles and lots of trial (and continued error), I still
cant figure out what is wrong.  My command is very simple, and I get the
same error no matter what I try to send - .TXT, .DOC .XLS - or who I try to
send it to.  A SNDDST *MSG works fine and lands in our mailbox nicely, but
now I want to attach a document.

Any advice greatly appreciated.

                      Display Command String

 SNDDST TYPE(*DOC)
        TOUSRID((DSHRAKE MAIL))
        DSTD(TEST)
        DOC(HDRFMT.TXT)
        FLR(KIHTRANS)

                         Additional Message Information

 Message ID . . . . . . :   CPI9046       Severity . . . . . . . :   00

 Message type . . . . . :   Information

 Date sent  . . . . . . :   09/27/00      Time sent  . . . . . . :
14:06:31

 Message . . . . :   Distribution to user identifier DSHRAKE MAIL failed.

 Cause . . . . . :   The distribution was sent by user identifier(ID)
DSHRAKE
   SUPRDEV to user ID DSHRAKE MAIL at 06/14/43 14:00:18. The distribution

   failed at System name SUPRDEV System group  with Document Interchange

   Architecture (DIA) notification code X'0401'.  DIA notification codes
are:
     0201-System error.

     0301-Invalid recipient.

     0401-Invalid document.

     0502-Distribution purged by system, where recipient user ID may have
been
   deleted from the system with unopened mail.

     0601-Maximum number of recipients exceeded.

     0701-Some recipients of a distribution list received the distribution,

More...
 Press Enter to continue.

 F3=Exit   F6=Print   F9=Display message details   F12=Cancel

 F21=Select assistance level

 Already at top of area.